st: Problem with outreg2

From   emanuele mazzini <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Problem with outreg2
Date   Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:16:43 +0100

Dear Stata users,

I am facing 2 problems with the use of the post-estimation command outreg2.
To be more precise, they are the following:

1) when I extract my output with the following commands:

reg2hdfe lx $RHS if lnbexp != . , $options

outreg2 using "$path/itjt.tex", replace tex(frag) nocon bdec(3) sdec(3)
rdec(3) drop(_Iiso_d* _Iiso_o* _Iyear_*) nonote addnote("All regressions
include exporter-year and importer-year fixed effects.", "Robust st. errors
clustered at the country-pair level.") label e(rmse N_clust)

the resulting table has three backslashes at the end of each line rather
than two, resulting in a "misplaced alignment character" error for each
line when it comes to compile it with latex.
Any idea about how could I solve it?

2) Moreover, in the output, Stata does not put the name of the dependent
variable, i.e. lx, but just an y, which is not very nice. It's strange,
since with other tables (different regressions but same outreg2 code) for
this issue it worked fine.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Best,

Emanuele.