Re: st: profile.do file

From   Glenn Hoetker <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: profile.do file
Date   Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:47:10 +0000

Yes, that would be a much better idea.

Interesting how inertia builds up over time.  These items were put in long, long ago, before I ever thought of writing my own separate program as an .ado file.  The profile seemed easier.

Guess I have a short project for the holidays.

GPH

Glenn Hoetker
Arizona State University | W. P. Carey School of Business
Dean's Council Distinguished Scholar & Associate Professor
Affiliate Professor   Sandra Day O'Conner College of Law
Senior Sustainability Scholar   Global Institute of Sustainability
Faculty Fellow   Center for Science, Law & Innovation
[email protected]  | http://hoetker.faculty.asu.edu | 480-965-4566