Re: st: exporting nicely formatted table

Subject   Re: st: exporting nicely formatted table
Date   Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:32:18 -0500

Paolo, you can create a Word document, then resave from Word as RTF.
http://www.stata.com/manuals13/m-5_docx.pdf#m-5_docx*%28%29Remarksandexamples
Automatic converters from DOC to RTF also exist, you can call them
from your program if necessary, or use a simple script.
http://www.techhit.com/download/doc2rtf.vbs

Best, Sergiy Radyakin