Re: st: How to run same code on multiple datasets

From   Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How to run same code on multiple datasets
Date   Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:00:19 -0500

My first take is that you should use

use 'aaa', clear

You are not clearing the dataset in memory on the second iteration in the loop.

Best,

Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver