st: Creating IRF, OIRF and FEVD for ARDL models

From   Jaya Jha <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Creating IRF, OIRF and FEVD for ARDL models
Date   Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:54:16 -0600

Hello statalist users,

 I wish to look at the short-run and long-run dynamics of my system
after using the ARDL Bounds testing framework suggested by Pesaran et
al (2001).

Here is an example: After residual diagnostics, I select the following
unconstrained ECM:\

reg    D.q     L.q     L.gdp      L.rer     D.gdp     D.rer
L(2/4)D.q     L4D.gdp     L(2/4)D.rer

where q is exports; gdp is GDP, and rer is real exchange rate; L
indicates lagged values, and D indicates order of difference.

Can you please show me how I may proceed with IRFs and other
post-estimation analysis?

I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter.

Thanks,

Jaya Jha