Re: st: Customising marker options using 'aaplot'

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Customising marker options using 'aaplot'
Date   Sat, 23 Nov 2013 01:22:51 +0000

"River Tam" was a character in "Firefly" and "Serenity". You are asked
to use real names on Statalist. The FAQ, which you were asked to read
before posting, does explain this.

You are also asked to explain where user-written programs you refer to
come from. -aaplot- is from SSC. It does not support the display of
several regression lines in the way that you wish. Its syntax starts

aaplot yvar xvar [if] [in]

which manifestly does not match what you seek.