Re: st: two-way scatter conneted by id and colored by sex

Subject   Re: st: two-way scatter conneted by id and colored by sex
Date   Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:18:22 -0500

Lars, please invest some more time into formulating the question. If
you just want a connected scatterplot of anything, something like this
should satisfy all of your requirements:

twoway scatter tTbN PatNo if sex==1 , lc(red) connect(direct) mcolor(red) || ///
       scatter tTbN PatNo if sex==2 , lc(blue) connect(direct) mcolor(blue)

it is connected, it is split by sex into two colors and ordered by PatNo.
Whether it makes sense or not, I don't know.

Sergiy.