Re: st: anova account for the same individuals

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: anova account for the same individuals
Date   Wed, 20 Nov 2013 02:02:31 +0000

.

If you choose to use ANOVA for the omnibus test, you can follow up with paired t-tests as the posthoc test for pairwise comparisons of ads.

Be sure to say what version of Stata you have, because this allows advice on use of margins or contrast commands. You mention a tukeyhsd command that is not official Stata.

While you could also investigate other commands like manova, xtgee, xtmixed, or xtologit, if you don't have a lot of statistical support near you, careful use of graphs combined with anova and posthoc paired t-tests is probably OK.