Re: st: Survival Analysis: How to solve the problem of endogeneity of an explanatory variable

From   "Bartus Tamás" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Survival Analysis: How to solve the problem of endogeneity of an explanatory variable
Date   Tue, 19 Nov 2013 16:32:35 +0100

Dear Ingrid,

If you find the assumption of lognormal distribution realistic in your resarch, you might check the following
presentation:

http://www.stata.com/meeting/germany12/abstracts/desug12_bartus.pdf

You might also be interested in the new features of Stata 13.1 which were advertised recently on the list.

(The above presentation does not deal with multispell data but I currently work on this extension)

Tamas

--

Tamás Bartus, PhD
Associate Professor, Deputy Director