RE: st: Copy Paste Issue Do-File Editor and Command Window

From   Ven Venkatachalam <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Copy Paste Issue Do-File Editor and Command Window
Date   Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:12:26 -0700

Thank you Sergiy for the email  I will be more descriptive about my problem . I am using stata 13/IC version . I tried both toolbar and ctrl+V option in the do-file editor . i am not able to copy and paste from the same Stata's do-editor and also from other Stata's do-editor.

Ven