Re: st: User input from shell script

From   "Thomas, Anthony" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: User input from shell script
Date   Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:28:28 -0500

Thanks Sergei and Roberto,

These both sound like good ideas. I had hoped there was a way to fool
R into thinking the Stata command line was stdin by redirecting stdin
to the Stata console or by opening a connection directly between R and
Stata. Are either of those possible? A quick look at the manual
section on 'Interacting with other programs' leads me to believe no
but I may be missing something. I think passing arguments via a macro
or log file would work also though. Thanks again for your help.

Best,

Anthony