RE: st: Data editor missing grid lines

From   Red Owl <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Data editor missing grid lines
Date   Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:05:12 -0500

Frank,

I believe this is likely a hardware problem.  I have seen
this issue with missing grid lines in the Stata data editor
in some of our classroom computer labs which have older
monitors that are beginning to fail.

Sometimes changing the monitor brightness or contrast
helps, and sometimes even a reboot is sufficient to
refresh the monitor.  There are a few monitors in our
labs that just never seem to be able to display the grid
lines in the Stata data editor.

Hope that helps.

Red Owl
[email protected]