Re: st: Merging databases

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Merging databases
Date   Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:40:34 +0000

It's not clear why this is worrying you. -merge- is about joining
observation to observation, but the same syntax may well have
different effects depending on what is being merged. You are just
saying "-merge- in this way" and Stata will do what is needed.

(I know you just have to follow institutional rules, but either your
email footer is ridiculous or you just violated policy by sending a
confidential email to several thousand strangers.)