st: diff-in-diff with treatment in different periods

From   Francisco Javier Henriquez Palacios <[email protected]>
Subject   st: diff-in-diff with treatment in different periods
Date   Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:36:16 +0000

I have a base with treatment in different period (months) and I have observation for the controls for the same periods and I want to use diff-in-diff . My base looks like the example: the three first individuals are controls ant the last three have a treatment but in different periods (months) and in some cases they have two treatment (4 and 6).
How can I do that

month	id	treat
1	1	0
1	2	0