Re: st: uniform distribution

From   Nikos Kakouros <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: uniform distribution
Date   Sat, 9 Nov 2013 08:40:53 -0500

Dear Nick,

Incisive as always! Uniformity is certainly unnatural!
The issues of the assumed constraints, indeterminate 0 and 1 due to
asymptotic normal function and the importance of value order are real
fudges...
My only comment would be that the scaling is by (value - min) /(max -
min) ... :) Just pulling your leg.

Nikos