st: Multilevel modelling: convergence, value of the log odds ratio, and dummy variable issues.

From   Liliana Andriano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Multilevel modelling: convergence, value of the log odds ratio, and dummy variable issues.
Date   Sat, 9 Nov 2013 17:10:16 +0100

Dear Maarten/all users,
Thank you for your fast response. I really appreciate it.
I tried to do what you suggested me and after doing the cross tabulations I
realized that there are some problems with the interactions. There are
really few observations for some interactions. So, what I did is to generate
other variables and interact them with the # instead of creating the
interactions and the dummy variables by myself.
I have got another problem.
As you might know, the wealth index was generated for the fifth and the
sixth DHS. For the previous DHS, I can find the Wealth Index.dta in the
measure DHS website, but they are not complete. When I merge the WI.dta with
the IndividualRecode.dta I have some missing values. Here attached you can
find the do.file I used for merging the dta files by Tom Pullum from DHS.
I would like to know if you, or you all, can guide me in creating the wealth
index variable for the second, third, and fourth DHS.
It would be great for me if you could do it.
Thank you all.
Best,
Liliana