Re: st: Strings dropped when importing Excel file

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Strings dropped when importing Excel file
Date   Fri, 8 Nov 2013 21:00:41 -0500

Sergiy,

I solved the problem by adding quote marks to the problematic cells in
Excel and everything is now imported properly into Stata.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2013-11/msg00315.html

Friedrich