Re: st: Transferring tables into excel when "Copy Table" option only half works

Subject   Re: st: Transferring tables into excel when "Copy Table" option only half works
Date   Fri, 8 Nov 2013 17:36:31 -0500

Elizabeth, see here:
http://www.radyakin.org/statalist/2013110802/copytable.htm
Best, Sergiy Radyakin