st: Re: Cuestion, How to Run this ARDL Model

From   Christopher Baum <[email protected]>
To   Eduardo Herrada Gomez <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Cuestion, How to Run this ARDL Model
Date   Thu, 7 Nov 2013 14:41:36 +0000

<>
Eduardo,

I think this should do it:

webuse lutkepohl, clear
tsset
set more off
// let y = linvestment, x = lincome
// estimate with 4 lags/leads
loc y linvestment
loc x lincome
loc nl 4
reg D.`y' DF(1/`nl').`x' DL(1/`nl').`x' DL(1/`nl').`y' L.`y' L.`x'

Your post did not show up on Statalist, either because you are not subscribed, or because your message contains a graphic image. Those are not allowed in Statalist postings.

Cheers
Kit

On Nov 6, 2013, at 9:34 PM, Eduardo Herrada Gomez wrote:

> Hi:
> My name is Eduardo, Can you help me please to run this ARDL model in Stata:
>
>  <image.png>
> I´m trying to run Pesaran, Shin cointegration model.
> Where de X(-) are the negative lags and X(+) positive lags.
> I wish you could help me, I only need this to finish my paper.
> Thank you very much.
> I´m Writing from Chile
> Atte Eduardo Herrad Gómez

Kit Baum
Professor of Economics and Social Work, Boston College, Chestnut Hill MA, USA
DIW Research Professor, Department of Macroeconomics, DIW Berlin, Berlin, Germany
[email protected]  |  http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html