Re: st: how to handle rank ordered responses

From   Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: how to handle rank ordered responses
Date   Tue, 5 Nov 2013 08:28:50 -0500

Hi Ramesh,

I'm not sure if anyone has responded to you yet on this. I just came across it. Do you have -rologit- available in your version if Stata? This fits a ranked order logistic regression which estimates the joint probabilities of the ordered outcomes.

Best,

Alfonso Sanchez-Penalver