Re: st: Saving variable response sets over many datasets

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Saving variable response sets over many datasets
Date   Tue, 5 Nov 2013 00:19:26 +0000

Roger Newson's  -descsave- is characteristically versatile and
complete. You can install from SJ, SSC or his own site. An important
detail for some is that versions of Roger's programs are accessible
for various older versions of Stata. -findit descsave- points to
locations.