Re: st: Relative Importance of predictors in regression

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Relative Importance of predictors in regression
Date   Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:52:42 -0500

(I just read the original post, not the discussion)

Nikos, why don't you try just using the variance components from the
anova table of the regression?

See this SJ article on how to do that:
http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0095

Hope this helps,