st: -stcurve- after -mi estimates: streg-

From   "Jeph Herrin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: -stcurve- after -mi estimates: streg-
Date   Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:42:02 -0500

I found this question a few places in the archives, but no definitives

I'm using multiple imputation to estimate a time to even model using -streg-
and would like to use -stcurve- afterward to create some figures.

. mi estimate, post : streg <myvars> , d(gompertz)

Note that I use the -post- option, to store the eresults. If I try -stcurve-
it tells me there no observations - that's because e(sample) isn't set, but
I can fix that:

. estimates esample : if use==1

However now -stcurve- will not accept any curve types:

. stcurve, survival
option surv not allowed
r(198);

which seems to be true regardless of type specified. I looked through
-stcurve.ado- and -_stcurv.ado- and it seems that both check -e(cmd)- to
determine available curve types, and after using the -post- option it does
look like -e(cmd)- is set to (in this case) -gompertz-, which should work.

Any suggestions on why -stcurve- is not working?

thanks,
Jeph