st: Creating a series with two observations for each month

From   Pedro Nakashima <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Creating a series with two observations for each month
Date   Sun, 3 Nov 2013 22:34:52 -0200

Dear statalisters

I would like to construct a time series which is based in the following pattern:

For every month, there are two observations, relative to days 1 and 15.

After that, I would like to plot this series.

I've tried creating date format together with "tsset td, delta(15)",
but due to month length differences, this combination is creating gaps
in the series.

Thank you very much,
Pedro Nakashima.