Re: st: Stacked bar chart with twoway

From   David Hoaglin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stacked bar chart with twoway
Date   Fri, 1 Nov 2013 12:46:52 -0400

Hi, Donald.

A stacked or divided bar chart is often a poor type of display.  Other
approaches are likely to be more effective; the choice would depend on
how your percentages behave.  The book by Robbins (2005) has examples
of several alternative displays.

David Hoaglin

Robbins, N. B. (2005).  Creating More Effective Graphs.
Wiley-Interscience.  (Recently republished.  Look at
www.nbr-graphs.com )