st: roc with three samples

From   "DeMichele, Matthew" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: roc with three samples
Date   Fri, 1 Nov 2013 10:36:28 -0400

I am interested to compare ROC AUC estimates across three samples. I have tried several iterations of the syntax below alternating the inclusion and placement of "clear." I continue to receive this error message: "no; data in memory would be lost." Are there any suggestions for what I am doing wrong with the syntax? Thank you in advance of any suggestions.

Best,

Matthew

use "E:\PSU-New Folder\nhtsa\articles\SSR\data\samples\SSR-DUI-Experimental County - 50%-Validation.dta"
logistic rappts sex age white_nonhisp unmarried angry cope employed miswork weed suspend driven treatment serious 018 dwitreat
predict p if e(sample), p
gen dataset=1
save temp,replace
use "E:\PSU-New Folder\nhtsa\articles\SSR\data\samples\SSR-DUI-Experimental County - 50%-Training.dta"
logistic rappts sex age white_nonhisp unmarried angry cope employed miswork weed suspend driven treatment serious 018 dwitreat
predict p if e(sample), p
gen dataset=2
save temp, replace
use "E:\PSU-New Folder\nhtsa\articles\SSR\data\samples\SSR-DUI- Excluded Counties.dta"
logistic rappts sex age white_nonhisp unmarried angry cope employed miswork weed suspend driven treatment serious 018 dwitreat
predict p if e(sample), p
gen dataset=3
save temp, replace
append using temp