Re: st: RE: Is Hansen test in XTABOND2 really robust?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Is Hansen test in XTABOND2 really robust?
Date   Fri, 1 Nov 2013 15:38:22 +0000

Full references please. Although this request should be evident, it is
quite explicit in the FAQ.

The Statalist FAQ also commends a convention introduced by W.W. Gould
whereby command names or other Stata syntax are quietly but
discernibly flagged using the pattern -cmdname-, thus -xtabond-, and
so forth.

Using all capitals for emphasis has two clear disadvantages:

1. It is quite alien to Stata's syntax and style.

2. Many readers report a synaesthetic sensation that the writer is
SHOUTING, which is unwelcome.