Re: st: How to copy the contents of a variable into a new variable but in different observations

From   Clarice Martins <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How to copy the contents of a variable into a new variable but in different observations
Date   Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:35:02 -0200

Thanks, Sergiy!
Your comments were the most helpful.
I will try the suggested.