Re: st: R: Imputation of missing data in an unbalanced panel using ICE

From   James Bernard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: Imputation of missing data in an unbalanced panel using ICE
Date   Sat, 26 Oct 2013 00:08:17 +0800

Thanks Nick.

yes, I agree. using imputation, though tempting, raises other issues.
So, again, lime many thing in statistics, it is a matter of
cost-benefit analysis