Re: st: Imputation of missing data in an unbalanced panel using ICE

From   James Bernard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Imputation of missing data in an unbalanced panel using ICE
Date   Fri, 25 Oct 2013 22:09:48 +0800

Thanks Antonis,

How about taking the average of the imputations for an observation.
Let's say we have 7 imputations (m=7). Then for a particular
obesrvation, we could take the average of the 7 imputed value?

Does this work?
Thanks

James