st: Mac Stata documentation, Adobe Reader, and Mavericks

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Mac Stata documentation, Adobe Reader, and Mavericks
Date   Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:58:14 +0000

.

Adobe Reader seems to render the bookmarks sidebar for Stata 13 documentation in a way that suggests a bug or an update is needed. The drop down arrows are massive and pixelated. If you see this too, let me know. Just want to be sure it is not just my system.

Dave