Re: st: RE: xtivreg2 with lagged variables

From   Giacomo Pallaro <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: xtivreg2 with lagged variables
Date   Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:12:14 +0200

Mark,
I tried to perform the two stages separately, using twice - xtreg,fe .

xtreg L.endog_var L.instrument1 L.instrument2 L.married L.age L.age2, fe
predict instrumented_var
xtreg depvar L.instrumented_var married age age2, fe

Doing so I have the advantage to do what I want but I lose the first
stage post-estimation statistics that are automatically provided by
xtivreg2. That's why I asked for a way to reach the result as in the
case of  two saparated stages but using xtivreg2.
If I have well understood this is not feasible, isn't it?

Giacomo