st: RE: xtivreg2 with lagged variables

Subject   st: RE: xtivreg2 with lagged variables
Date   Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:48:26 +0000

Giacomo,

This is actually a general IV question, and the answer is the subject of a StataCorp FAQ:

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/statistics/instrumental-variables-regression/

Short answer: you probably don't want to do it!

--MS

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.