Re: st: Store interaction coefficients

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Store interaction coefficients
Date   Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:32:13 -0400

This is very useful, thanks. I need to learn to use -margins- better.

Estrella could also use the -post- option of margins to store the coefficients.

The only disadvantage of this is that -margins- re estimates the
coefficients and standard errors, but in this case there is no need.

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez
Graduate Student
Department of Economics
Brown University