st: formatting tables with esttab

From   Jason Park <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: formatting tables with esttab
Date   Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:16:50 +0800

Hi,

esttab command seems to put the significance stars right next to the
coefficients, so that when copied into an Excel spreadsheet, they
appear in the same cells (and hard to separate out). Instead, I'd like
the stars in a separate column next to the reported coefficients. At
the moment, the best I can do is specifying the option cells(b t
_star) to put the asteriks below t-stats.
Any ideas?

Best, J