Re: st: RE: updated package -binscatter- in SSC

From   Michael Stepner <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: updated package -binscatter- in SSC
Date   Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:02:41 -0400

-binscatter- has been updated to version 7.01 in the SSC, with thanks
to Kit Baum.  You can update your copy by running -adoupdate-, or
install it for the first time by running -ssc install binscatter-.

This update corrects the bug reported to Statalist by George Hoffman.
The last update, version 7.00, introduced a bug where the fit line was
not being drawn to cover the whole x-range when using
nquantiles(n>20).  The line was correct, but it was cut off too early.
 That bug is now corrected, with thanks to George for reporting it.

Best,
Michael