st: esttab into Excel tables that are directly readable?

From   Jen Zhen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: esttab into Excel tables that are directly readable?
Date   Tue, 8 Oct 2013 22:18:52 +0200

Dear listers,

I've forever been using Ben Jann's -esttab- command to get my
regression tables into Stata. I quite like that I can do all
regressions as I like, just needing to put an "eststo:" in front, and
then just need the one line to get the table.

The one thing I find annoying is that when I tell Stata to -esttab
using table.csv- and then open that table in Excel, I always need some
extra clicks in Stata to put the Text into Columns. So I'm wondering
whether there is any way to esttab tables that I can open and directly
read in Excel?

Thank you so much and kind regards,
JZ