Re: st: Connecting to Internet

From   George Shoukry <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Connecting to Internet
Date   Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:06:14 -0500

Thanks for all your help. I had an internet filter and it turns out
that uninstalling it completely fixed the problem. I had disabled it
before, but I guess that wasn't enough. It's weird how it didn't
interfere with anything else at all, but caused problems with Stata.
Thanks again.