RE: Re - st: Battling Mata docx commands - automation?

From   "Stephen Kay (TRUELIFE)" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Re - st: Battling Mata docx commands - automation?
Date   Fri, 4 Oct 2013 13:26:22 +0000

I encounter the same missing parentheses on Word 10 using Windows 7. While I'm at it, many thanks to Hua for solving my problem.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Airey, David C
Sent: 04 October 2013 13:44
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re - st: Battling Mata docx commands - automation?

When I try H. Peng's code, the resulting .doc file has as the title of the second table as:

Price (£'s

rather than what it should be:

Price (£'s)

Why is this? I'm on OS X 10.8.x with the latest MS Word. I'm assuming it is Mac Word rather than Stata's problem. Any one else on a Mac see this?

Also, note that matselrc is one of Nick Cox's functions.

-Dave

This email may contain confidential or legally privileged information, intended only for the addressee.
If you have received this email in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender to arrange for correct delivery, and then delete this email.

Any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author. Please check the email for viruses, as the sender accepts no liability for damage caused by a virus transmitted via this email.

Registered Office: McCann Complete Medical Ltd. Complete House, 19-21 King Edward Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 1AQ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1625 624000, Fax: +44 (0)1625 619812, Email: [email protected], Web: www.complete-grp.com
Registered in England No. 2503062