RE: st: RE: Merge problem

From   Erik Aadland <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Merge problem
Date   Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:10:32 +0000

Dear Joe.

Thank you for your suggestion.

The number of periods is not completely fixed in dataset (B).
In year == 1, I have periods (1-8)
In year == 2, I have periods (9-17)
In year == 3, I have periods (18-28)
In year == 4, I have periods (29-39)
In year == 5, I have periods (40-50)
In year == 6, I have periods (51-61)
In year == 7, I have periods (62-72)
In year == 8, I have periods (73-75)

So a total of 75 periods spread over 8 years in dataset (B).

Sincerely,
Erik.