Re: st: RE: what command to keep firms-years with multiple occurrence of only one type of events

From   Nahla Betelmal <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: what command to keep firms-years with multiple occurrence of only one type of events
Date   Wed, 2 Oct 2013 11:49:48 +0100

Thank you so much everyone. You gave me a great help.

Many thanks

Nahla