Re: st: nested loops with varying degrees of nesting

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: nested loops with varying degrees of nesting
Date   Tue, 1 Oct 2013 23:19:00 +0100

I would write this in terms of variable loop counts. Assume here that
I, J, K are defined previously.

forval i = 1/`I' {
    forval j = 1/`J' {
         forval k = 1/`K' {

         }
   }
}

If any of the loop counts is 1, there is no great loss. (If absolutely
nothing is done in such a case, condition inside on the loop count
being 2 or more.)

Shorter code and easier to follow.