Re: st: RE: RE: RE: Reference group for categorical interactions

From   "Hussein, Mustafa (Mustafa Hussien)" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: Reference group for categorical interactions
Date   Fri, 27 Sep 2013 13:34:51 +0000

Thanks, Steve for Norton's article. ORs remain very widely used, especially in fields outside economics and strongly quantitative social sciences.

Mustafa