Re: st: BRR for Quantile Regression using bs4rw

Subject   Re: st: BRR for Quantile Regression using bs4rw
Date   Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:57:52 -0400

-bs4rw- allows pweights only if the command does: -qreg- doesn't.

Steve

Kolenikov, Stanislav,. 2010. Resampling variance estimation for complex survey data. Stata Journal 10, no. 2: 165-199.

Steve