Re: st: biprobit postestimation (marginal effects)

From   Fabian Guy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: biprobit postestimation (marginal effects)
Date   Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:00:46 +0200

Thanks for the reply and sorry for being unprecise at the points a. to c.

Basically I'd like to compute the following two marginal effects:
1.  dP(y1==1|X,L.y1,y2,L.y2)/dL.y2 and dP(y1==1|X,L.y1,y2,L.y2)/dX_j
(marginal effect of the binary lagged variable & marginal effect of a
regressor j)
2. dP(y1==1|X,L.y1,y2,L.y2)/dy2

Do you know any reference or minimal example where I can look up how
to calculate these kind of marginal effects using the command predict?

Thank you very much.