Re: Re: st: Predicted probabilities for logistic regression after svy

From   "Ariel Linden, DrPH" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Predicted probabilities for logistic regression after svy
Date   Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:31:30 -0400

In addition to Richard's suggestion, you could use -margins-

webuse nhanes2f, clear
svy: logit diabetes age i.female
margins female // will give probabilities for females and males
margins r.female //will give the difference in the probabilities between
females and males

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:28:10 -0500
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Said=E9_Salazar?= <[email protected]>
Subject: st: Predicted probabilities for logistic regression after svy

Dear Stata listers,

I am running a logistic regression after svy. How could I get the
predicted probabilities? (taking into account the complex structure of
the survey). Thank you for your help!

Aranzazu

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:15:05 -0500
From: Richard Williams <[email protected]>

At 06:28 PM 9/18/2013, Saidé Salazar wrote:
>Dear Stata listers,
>
>I am running a logistic regression after svy. How could I get the
>predicted probabilities? (taking into account the complex structure of
>the survey). Thank you for your help!

If it was me I would use the predict command. Is
there some reason you don't want to do that? e.g.

webuse nhanes2f, clear
svy: logit diabetes age i.female
predict prob