Re: st: Predicted probabilities for logistic regression after svy

From   Saidé Salazar <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Predicted probabilities for logistic regression after svy
Date   Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:40:38 -0500

Hi Richard,

I thought "predict" was calculating the index X*b, not the predicted
probabilities. I see now that it actually estimates F(xb).

Thank you very much!

Aranzazu