Re: st: number of processes/threads open and used under StataMP

From   László Sándor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: number of processes/threads open and used under StataMP
Date   Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:44:35 -0400

Thanks, Joe. IT did not say more than that they limited each job on
the server to 4 cores. We seem to use our own little batch submission
(and presumably management or scheduling) system, so maybe this is not
a system-wide Windows Server setting. I don't know, sorry.