Re: st: Dropping right-censored spells in the Cox model

From   Nicole Boyle <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Dropping right-censored spells in the Cox model
Date   Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:17:04 -0700

"Say you're conducting small study"
should be
"Say you're conducting a small study"

"declined participation in one HIS/HER studies"
should be
"declined participation in one of HIS/HER studies"

"DeclinationTherefore, eliminating these subjects"
should be
"Therefore, eliminating these subjects"

My apologies. I was highly caffeinated.

Nicole