st: comparing coefficients across menbreg models

From   Steve <[email protected]>
Subject   st: comparing coefficients across menbreg models
Date   Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:32:38 -0500

I have two count outcomes each with two waves in the same subjects modeled with -menbreg-. The predictors are the same for both outcomes. I want to compare the coefficients of the same predictors between the two models but I can't use the combination of -estimates store- followed by -suest- and -test- to compare them because -menbreg- does not generate score predictions.

Is there another way of comparing coefficients of the same variables across mixed negative binomial models?

Steve Rothenberg
Instituto Nacional de Salud Publica
Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico